
We had a lot of fun today with some friends of ours at the Shrine Circus. It reminded me of going as a kid. The only difference this time being that we actually had to pay and not our parents. Kids are so unaware of the fact that flashing swords and twinkling wands cost a lot of money. More then they are worth...but oh what memories. Abby rode on an elephant with her friend Jenna. Jessica slept peacefully in John's arms, and Sam played happily in a puddle just off the stage. I'm now fearing E-coli.:)) The kids were so tired after. I did feel a little bad as we entered the parking lot and drove through a small crowd of people protesting the circus. I kept my eye out thinking "Auntie Crystal" was perhaps one of them. That would have been awkward. Fun day.
I've posted some of my artwork (see the link) I've done over the years. Not fantastic but I'll blame it on poor scanning quality. :))
4 comments:
Tan,
That is an awesome photo with the clowns! I couldn't find the link to your artwork though...
- C
Sorry Tan - just found it.
Looks awesome!
That looks so fun. I really wanted to take the kids to the circus when it was here but had to work that day. How fun..
So fun. Good for you for putting your art work up Tanis. It was fun to see some new things. You've been blessed with an amazing talent. I actually really LOVED the creation you did from your own vision!!! And yes, the farm house will always be a fav. of mine!!
Post a Comment