John here...
I am entering the BLOGOSPHERE(sp??) for the first time in the wake of my lovely wife Tanis to post this (you'll need to turn off our onsite music player before you watch this):
Just appreciate that the excitement you might experience while watching this montage is nothing compared to what you might feel if you were flying this plane. The model featured here is my brother Jordan's F-27C Stryker. I currently am flying the precursor model, the F-27B, and I concur with the online bloggers regarding this plane in that it's durability, agility, and acrobatics ensure that this type of RC plane will be around for a long time. Enjoy!!!
Sincerely,
Wing Commander John W. Hardy, 2nd Airborne Division

3 comments:
Very cool John. My favorite was how low it would glide barely on the ground!!! Hmm...wish there was some special day we could celebrate for Kendall and get him one!!!! ha ha.
Hey Jewel and Kendall:
John here: I've scouted out a great flying spot in the open field right beside your new house... it's really great for flying. I hope to upgrade to a new plane sometime this fall, but Kendall is welcome to fly my plane anytime if he wants some practice. That goes for Chad and Jeremy too.
What...Chad too?
Post a Comment