Saturday, July 14, 2007

Beach Bums

We have found a fun little lake nearby that has become a favorite spot for us. If any of our friends/fam come to visit...we will likely take you there. Here is a sneak preview.




I love this last picture of Abby and Jess. They look like they will be such great friends. It made me think of my own sisters and how despite our childhood fights and quarrels and there constant teasing I actually love and adore them both! I think I have the best sisters (and sister in law:) EVER!!! Hope my girls can say the same one day.




5 comments:

CHEMTD said...

Tan,
I love the pictures. It looks like a fun spot - can't wait to go there with you guys.

Love,
Chad

ps - that poetry recording in your media player is...um... weird. Ineluctable and weird.

Tanis, said...

uh.. yeah... don't know what that was! It's gone now :) We've been away from our computer for a week. How long has that been like that?

Heather said...

cool! it looks like fun! I need your new phone number! Do you have one yet?

Laura Leavitt said...

that looks so great. I love going to places like that. Summer is the best for being a stay at home Mom. We get to do fun things like this all day. I love the picture of Abby and Jess

Dick Family said...

Hey, those are cute pictures - gotta love that picture with the girls! I just love the beach too -we are there as much as possible, it's hours of entertainment for the kids!