Okay, I was pretty sure of it, but after seeing this post now I'm confused...are Jon and Daniel related? Give Daniel and chainsaw and watch out trees! Daniel removed our 30 ft spruce in our front yard this spring and if that wasn't enough, the only other trees we had kicking around also went with...needless to say that I went out and bought ALOT of trees to make up for the ones that fell victim to the chain.
1 comment:
Okay, I was pretty sure of it, but after seeing this post now I'm confused...are Jon and Daniel related? Give Daniel and chainsaw and watch out trees! Daniel removed our 30 ft spruce in our front yard this spring and if that wasn't enough, the only other trees we had kicking around also went with...needless to say that I went out and bought ALOT of trees to make up for the ones that fell victim to the chain.
Post a Comment