Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mr. Sandman



We went with some of Johns siblings to the beach today. Isn't it great to just "play". This sand castle started out as something fun to do with the kids. I think us parents got a little too enthused. Many times there was not a kid in sight but rather 3 or 4 grown-ups discussing "where each pillar should go" and "where should the draw bridge be" etc. Too fun:)))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is seriously impressive. We are headed to that beach maybe later this week...maybe we'll have to start a "Hardy Sandcastle Challenge". Looks like a fun time.

Heather said...

that is so cool! Glad you guys are having fun! I wll let you know if we end up coming down to go camping in waterton.

Dick Family said...

That is a serious sandcastle Tanis...when is your next seminar, I'll have to schedule it in! Looks like you guys are having a nice summer!