Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pickles, Hammocks and lazy afternoons...




What a fun weekend. Late last night Jewel and I got together to do 50lbs of pickles. I love how jewel just decided, "Hey, I think I'm going to buy some 50lbs of cucumber today. Wanna pickle them?" Having never done this I was a little bit unsure of how long it would take...but Jewel was a pro!! So fun to look at all those jars and think of the many meals ahead of us where we can enjoy them:) Yummm!

Johns brother and his wife came up to visit this past week. We had such an enjoyable time with them. We went to the beach, played on their giant water slide, went out to waterton, and played some fun games. Before they left, they gave us a hammock as a housewarming gift and I am just in love with it. I can't think of a better thing to do then lay in a hammock with some lemonade and a good book. If you can't find me...good!!! I plan on taking the time to waste a lot of perfect afternoons away right here:)

1 comment:

Laura Leavitt said...

I LOVE hammocks. That is such a great picture of you girls.