Friday, July 27, 2007

What a Girl!!

Just wanting to brag about Abby for a moment. She started swimming lessons this past week (level 1) and we just got a mid-program progress report. I was so proud of what her teacher wrote about her. "Abby's Awesome! She's so much fun, she's a fish. During Breathing she starts to swallow the water instead of blowing out but she is just awesome. Thanks for putting her in my class!" I just love it when other people can see how fantastic Abby is. We need to work on the whole breathing thing before she drinks half the pool but, still. She is willing to try anything and she considers everybody her best friend. Characteristics I hope will stay with her always.




This is just a picture of my "little fish" fishin with me. I just love this kid!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That Abby is a hoot. Give her a sqeeze from us.