Only a FEW precious WEEKS left of Summer!
It`s flying by- and I'm glad we've had so much fun. Definitely more play then work!
My sister-in-law let me take some photos of her this week for practice. She's a classical pianist and performs daily at the Prince of Whales Hotel in Waterton. It only seemed natural that we take the pictures there.
Pretty Backdrop and a drop dead gorgeous sister in law. I really had nothing to worry about!




I'm really excited to spend a few days editing and trying to learn more about all that.
We also will be taking a little family trip to Drumheller!
Lots to look forward to.
We`re at that point where we are trying to squeeze as much as we can into these beautiful summer days!
10 comments:
WOW my sister is hot!!!!! K that is kidna creepy but AWESOME pics tan!! I can't wait to see more!!!!!
Your photgraphy is amazing Tanis! I am so impressed!
Tan they look awesome! I'm glad I could help w/ the "flash"...hahaha!
those are great pictures!
wow tan! excellent job! those pictures are amazing!
Tanis, seriously, WHEN ARE YOU DOING OUR PICTURES????? I want to go to all the same places as Sarah, however something tells me that my pictures won't look near as good (you know, will all my lovely rolls and all!!!) Stunning shots. I'm sure Sarah LOVES them. You should approach the big wigs in Waterton and sell these pictures for advertising!!!!
These pictures are fantastic! I love the picture of Sarah and the blanket blowing in the wind. Beautiful!
Very nice Tanis! I think we will have to meet you in Waterton for some family pics maybe in September!
WOW!!! That is all I have to say! Kaden even commented on how good the pics are. You have a great eye!
your pictures are amazing. The third one from the top is my favorite. Have fun over the next few weeks.
Post a Comment