Friday, December 11, 2009

Leave it to a Pro

Considering my last post- I suppose I should just leave the photography to those who know how to do it.

We just got our pictures back from a real photographer which means that we may actually send out a Christmas card after all.











I love how they turned out, and watching Dana work solidified to me that I could not do what she does. I am much more qualified to take pictures of things that DON'T MOVE. Things like, oh I don't know ...Trees.
and I suppose...Rocks.
When it comes to capturing People - well some people have a gift!
And I'm ok with that.
Really!
Thanks Dana.





5 comments:

shauna said...

I absolutely love that picture of you and Nate. I don't think love actually even comes close...I want to go back and do it all again just to capture a photo like that with each of my kids. OK...maybe not all of it...but I would love to have some pictures like that.

Matt and Amie said...

Wow! Those pictures are adorable. I LOVE them. You have a gorgeous family Tanis! They get it from their Mom.....ok..you too John! :)

CHEMTD said...

Those pictures look awesome Tan! I love your family one the most.
Dana did an amazing job of capturing everyones' good looks. But I think your previous post did a better job of capturing everyones' personalities. The only reason I say that, is I almost didn't recognize you guys in these pictures... I thought they were from a magazine or something.
But the picture of Sam with the candycanes? That's more familiar.

- C

Dick Family said...

WOW! Love those pictures! I love the family one at the top as well as all the other ones.
Taking pictures of kids is an art - one that hopefully one day I can try to do!

don't loose hope Tanis - practice makes perfect!

Brianna said...

these are so cute!!!