Friday, June 18, 2010

A Whole LOT of Rain

It's been a wet spring. I think somebody around here just might be praying for rain - and I wish they'd knock it off!!!

I love a good rainstorm, but we literally had a downpour for TWO days straight, without any break. How WET! The more I talk to people in town, the luckier I feel. Our basement stayed dry, when unfortunately, other's did not.

The following pictures were taken Thursday afternoon after a day and a half of rain. It was crazy! (and makes me nervous when I think of all the mosquitoes that will soon be here) Sure looking forward to THAT!

Really though, this is what I love about living in Southern Alberta. Never a dull moment. Well, at least when it comes to the weather.















1 comment:

shauna said...

Wow! That is a lot of water. I'm glad your basement has stayed dry!