Well we started this New Year running, that's for sure!!
For weeks I've wanted to update on some of the things that are going on around here, but there has.been.no.time to do that!!
Our New Years party was a blast though. My family all met at Jewels house New Years Eve for some great fun, games (ie Mafia) and late night visiting. Grandpa Max

It was especially fun for my kids because there were four dogs that joined us for the festivities as well! FOUR!! (Jewel and Kendall recently got a dog for their kids, and Chad and brought their little guy and two other dogs with them, so the odds were very good that my kids always had a furry friend to play with;)
I always get ridiculously lazy during the holidays, but even more so when we all gather at Jewels house. With my kids occupied by cousins and four legged friends, I just sat around for two days eating, holding my little nephew Remy, and visiting. It was so nice!
On New Years Day we went down to the hotel pool for a bit so the kids could swim off some of their energy;)
I really love how much these cousins enjoy being together. There is such a range of ages, but even my oldest nieces love doting on the younger kids and there are NEVER disagreements or arguments, it's awesome!

I thought that whole week long about the goals that I wanted to set for this new year but I just never got it all sorted out in time for January 1st. I like to set goals, and then set sub-goals that will help me accomplish the bigger goals. For some reason though, it all just seemed to busy for me this time around;) Here we are a month in and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to accomplish in this great year!! There are a LOT of changes coming our way this year, that is for sure.
Perhaps my goal should be to just simply BE.

Here's to embracing whatever the year brings.
Happy 2015!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment