Oh the holidays were dreamy!
We've been back at school for one week now and already we are counting the days until the next break. It just won't be the same without a tree though;)
I. Love. New years.
Like love love LOVE It!
I love it so much, I usually take the Christmas decorations off our tree and spend a few days enjoying a NEW YEARS themed tree. Super fun.
This past New Years fell on a Sunday which made for an interesting day.
We attended church in our ward and then had Grandpa join us for supper.
We had a roast beef dinner, talked about the past year and evaluated who had been most accurate with their predictions, and then made predictions for the year to come. I think we are creatures of habit. We do the same things every year - but it never gets old!

Later that night we headed on over to my sisters house so the kids could all ring in the New Year with their cousins.

It was a fun time. Mafia, board games, food, a countdown and more!
I feel so grateful for all that this past year was for us and I feel hopeful of what this new year will bring. John and I are blessed beyond measure!
No comments:
Post a Comment