We have a dog!!!!
Two weeks ago, I received word from our breeder that our dog had been vet checked and was ready to go. The kids weren't expecting him for two more days, so I knew this would make for a fun surprise for them.
Rachel S and I decided on a meeting place and I slipped out for a moment to "run an errand."
This dog is soo darn cute!
I picked him up and immediately brought him home. He and I went straight to my room where we played and got to know each other without the kids trying to hog him from me;). I think he and I bonded.
Eventually Jess came into my room, (I knew she would) and freaked out to find Radar already home. Do you see that tear? That's what 6 long years of hoping, scheming and wishing looks like.
Nate was just as delighted to meet this little guy.
While introducing him to our backyard, we called him "Radar" for the first time and he immediately perked up and looked right at me, in response.
It was a sign.
We really can't get enough of this little cutie. He has already gained a few pounds, looks more grown up, and is testing his boundaries (and his new teeth) on every one of us, but we love him to bits.
Even John admits that he is pretty darn cute..."for a dog."
Welcome to the family Radar!






No comments:
Post a Comment