Grad weekend is always a busy time.
Sports are wrapping up.
School work is piling up.
Finals loom.
And yet...it is always important to pause for a bit and just celebrate the accomplishment that is these young people. I LOVE that Sam and his cousin Brooke have gotten to walk this journey through school together. What good friends they have become!
Jewel and I got to serve on the decorating committee. What a joy that was! haha.
I think we started at 9 am the morning of and finished around 4 pm that day. We had just enough time to get home and change before the banquet!
Sam's graduation celebration lasted the span of two days, with his banquet being one day and the ceremony (cap and gown) being another. It was fun to watch Sam and his friends.
His girlfriend, Paisley came to support him, which was a lot of fun, too.
There is always so much relief, happiness and possibility in the air. it's palpable!




No comments:
Post a Comment