July was a god month. My scchooling and subbing was over, and it was early enough in the summer that I could still procrastinate September prep. I was still naive;)
During this month...
Jess went branding with the Leishman family. It was so nice them them to let her join. Apparently, she was fiesty and wiling participant. That girl likes to get dirty on the farm.
We hosted a family dinner with my family. We did burgers and can cooker, which was fun. I don't think we hoste very often, but it is aways fun when we do.
Jessica LOVED working in Waqterton this summer. She was surrounded by friends and they played more than they worked, which made for a good, good summer job.
Our garden was good to us.
John and I had a summer where we had no choice but to do things together, just the two of us. With both Nate and Jess working crazy full time hours, we were really on our own. Fishing and hiking when our schedules allowed was how we passed those summer days.
Times are changing for us, but I am thankful for every day.





No comments:
Post a Comment