

Abby and Sam had fun seeing all of the reptiles and the presenters did a great job of helping the kids appreciate the animals around us. Except for the snakes. I don't think we have to appreciate them.


We also bought the movie Charlottes Web recently. It has become a favorite of Abby's which makes me happy. I have such fond memories of my mom reading it to my siblings and I when I was little. This is a picture of Abby fast asleep. If you look closely you'll see her new bedtime buddies...wilbur and charlotte as well:)
3 comments:
Wow Tan, that looks like a lot of fun.
Now, I don't want to claim that I am the reptile expert in the family but... I did keep several different lizards growing up.
Wonder why Jewel didn't tell me about this show??
- Chad
that looks so fun. Chantel loves reptiles. I love all your pictures. Johns plane looks like fun too.
We saw them once too. Abby is growing up so much I cant believe it!
Post a Comment