Since it is Fathers Day I've spent a good portion of the day reflecting on the Fathers in my life. It has been three and a half months since my Dad passed away and I rarely go a day without noticing a small gap that he used to fill. I miss his hearty laugh and his sense of humor. He was not a wealthy man in any way...but I do feel like my childhood was very "rich". One thing that was always important to him was that his daughters marry well. Point for me!!!! I could not have married a better man. John is such a wonderful Dad to the kids and he has all the qualities I lack. He's patient, hardworking...incredibly good. "Practically perfect in every way!" Now if I could just get him to stop teaching the kids to play with their food...:)))
I love him so much.

So here's to them and all you Dad's on Fathers Day. We think you're GREAT!!!
2 comments:
I'll clink my tumbler full of lemonade to that! Here's to great Dads indeed!
Great post Tan
Post a Comment