Saturday, November 17, 2007

I had posted an entry yesterday about the recent passing of my Mother-in law, but I deleted it last night. I guess I feel like I cannot adequately express my feelings, nor the love and admiration I have for this woman. For the past year she battled pancreatic cancer in, at times, an almost heroic way. Now that she is gone it seems a little bit weird to just pick up and carry on with things. John is back at work. All of the famiy have returned to their homes, and now we are trying to get back into our normal routine. The only thing is that Marilyn was such a part of our daily routine. This amazing woman meant the world to us. I will miss her very much. My heart goes out to John, his Dad and all of the family. Love you all.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hugs Tanis. Your gift was so beautiful...it brought tears to my eyes.