Today is Abigail's birthday! We have some family coming over this evening to celebrate and then she is having her first real "friend party" this weekend. Something tells me there will be a lot of sugar consumed this week. LOTS and LOTS.
I had fun making this video montage for her today. Looking through all of her pictures brought back so many memories. Since she is our first, she's had to put up with our early days as I learned how to be a MOM. I hope she'll forget those days that I didn't do so well;) Abby is such a spunky little girl and she is not really afraid of anything. One thing I love about her is her ability to consider everybody her friend. I remember one time when we took her to the park, there was a group of rebelious teenagers smoking up on the playset by the slide. I cringed inside as Abby went up to these adolescents and said, "Hey friends...wanna play?" We'll have to encourage her to be a little more selective in the future...but I do love how open and inviting she is to others.
Abby you really are a special little girl and one of MY best friends. Happy Birthday!

7 comments:
awesome slideshow. it makes me miss you guys like crazy!
Abby is so beautiful and sweet. We love her so much and hope she has a great day!
I loved that slide show and the song! Abby is so beautiful and so blessed to be in the family she is! Happy Birthday Abby!
Sweet slideshow Tanis. Abby is awesome and I can think of a couple other girls here who think she's "their bestfriend" too. You never said anything about how brilliant she is (she's gonna be a smart little kiddie in school) and she seriously says the funniest things sometimes! Happy Birthday Abby. We love ya!
happy birthday.....great slide show. Abby is so beautiful.
For some reason it didn't put my birthday wishes up for Abby. So now it is Happy BELATED birthday Abby. You are such a great little gal! We can't wait to play with you again.
Tanis - that photo of Abby doing dishes...is that the nightie you made at my house for Christmas that year? The fabric looks familiar!
Tanis! That is so cute! Libbi has seriously watched it like a 100 times and LOVES it. She asks for the Abby show. We'll see you soon!
Luci
Post a Comment