Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 pics of a THREE year old!





It is hard to believe that Sam is three years old now! You know people always tell me to enjoy being a mom because it "goes by so fast." I usually just nod my head, inwardly not believing there has been anything fast about it so far. But it really does seem a little bit scary to me as I think about when he was born, that three years have indeed rushed by.

Out of all my kids, Sam is the one who truly makes me work for my money! Ok, since I don't get paid to be a mom- he just makes me WORK! One moment he can have me fuming mad over something he has done, and the next minute he is wrapping his sweet little arms around my neck, making my heart melt in the process. I love this kid, and I hope time slows down...just a little, so I can really enjoy this time with him.


Happy Birthday Sam!

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

WOW - 3!!! CRAZY! It does pass quickly! Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Sam!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sam!! We can't wait to see you. Emma still has fond memories from Christmas time, hopefully we can create some new ones with less screaming on Emma's part. We are still working on the drama here.

CHEMTD said...

Happy Birthday Sam! So sorry to have missed all the fun, but we sure do love you and will see you soon!
- H