Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday

I just wanted to wish my sister Jewel a Happy Birthday. I feel so blessed to have the sisters that I do. Crystal, Jewel, and Heather are probably my dearest friends. Since it is Jewel's birthday, this post is going to be all about her! Jewel is so many things to me. Since I was little she's filled so many different shoes. She's been a babysitter, a mother, a nurse, a sister, but most of all ...a friend! She's an example to me of the kind of mom I want to be, and at times, she's helped keep me focused on what is most important in life. Family.

She's always so willing to open up her home, give of her time, and help whenever needed. She's more like my mom then anyone I know. You might recall how on my birthday, Jewel threw me a surprise party. I wish I could do more today to celebrate you Jewel! We sure love ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh as if... I just saw this today! You are WAY too sweet. I still have your left over bday cake you gave me too...so come over and share a peice!!! Love you Tan.

Matt and Amie said...

What a cute post! I love the relationship you sisters share! Happy (late) Birthday Jewel!