
We've spent several days working on this:

I've been touch up painting all the walls in our house, and John has been installing the baseboards everywhere. This was one of those things that really should have been done ...oh a YEAR ago. We decided to give it prompt attention as you can tell. That is a project that we are glad is finished.
Our newest addition to our home is this baby:

14 feet of jumping goodness. Don't worry Jessica has already fallen off head first. Thankfully that was BEFORE we set up the enclosure, so we are hoping that from this point on the kids will enjoy it. ....accident free!
The most exciting addition to our home has not yet arrived though. It makes my heart warm just thinking about it. A STORM DOOR! Yup that's right people. We soon will have a screen door at our front entrance.
I guess there's just no stopping us now! What's next? The mind reels at the possibilities ...weather stripping probably!
On a side note - we took a break today from work and went to Frank Slide, just outside of pincher creek. The kids had the FUNNEST time climbing on the rocks, exploring old ruins, and getting scraped up good! It's a beautiful place with an amazing story! A fun little day trip!
4 comments:
The trailer is looking good...maybe we could start a new show as I am trying to "pimp my trailer" while Terry is gone! You should have stopped by yesterday...extra kids and all. (You know me - I just roll with the flow...) I would have loved to see you and the kids would have LOVED someone new to play with...especially Abby & Sam!
Good job you guys! Nice work! Doesn't it feel so satisfying to get all that stuff done?! That's what we're working on this month too, all the projects that we have had on the to-do list for 3 years...gotta love that! Awesome trampoline...that's so fun!! Enjoy!
Tan, I'm sure your new "baby" will be well used by our family. You make me laugh!
Your blog can always make me laugh! Hope Jessica is OK, and the kids enjoy the tramp! When the next baby finally does come to your family, no one will believe you!! just kiddin. It was good to see you guys last weekend.
Post a Comment