Abby comes home full of accounts of her grade 1 size adventures, and finally, FINALLY she has her own desk! This kid is loving life right now.

Batman on the other hand, has had to find other ways to keep himself busy during the day. He misses his older playmate, and never leaves the house without taking a long three essentials. His mask, His Cape, and his School backpack. I'd like to say he's ridding the world of havoc...but at times it feels as though Batman is plotting to do the opposite of that!

And this little girl is completely oblivious of most changes around here. As long as Jess has a pile of pennies to count, or can help me in the garden she is as Happy as a Lark. She's taken a liking (ok an obsession) to Cameron Falls in Waterton, and insists that it is HER waterfall. Aside from her persistant nagging during the day questioning "when are we going to her waterfall," she's a pretty fun little thing to have around.

John is back to teaching and has a full course load this semester and maxed out class sizes. Volleyball season has officially begun as well. I think he will enjoy it all even though it is his busiest time of the school year. I thought of finding a picture of him to post- but felt instead that an absence of a photo might be more desciptive of his existance around here:)
We miss him.
But I'm determined to handle it much better this year then last.
Really, I am.
1 comment:
Those pics are adorable and seem to catch the essence of each of the kids. Soo cute. I had to laugh at sam...He doesn't take a break from his hero work for even a second. I feel safe just knowing he is on the job.
Post a Comment