Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nathan Randall Hardy








Nathan Randall Hardy, born November 1, 2009. A healthy 9 lbs, 3 oz.

1 Samuel 1:27 "For this child, [we] prayed, and the Lord hath given [us our] petition which [we] asked of him."

Nathan is a Hebrew name meaning "God has given."

We will be sharing more of our joy with you over the next few days. Stay tuned for more updates!!!

23 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

FINALLY! PICTURES! TAN you LOOK amazing!!!! He's so cute and I can't wait to see him and hold him!! I can't wait to talk to you Tan and hear how everything went!!! We love you guys!!!

Heather said...

yay! congratulations!!!!

shauna said...

You do not look like you just had a baby! Congratulations!! He is absolutely precious and I can't wait to meet him. Take care of yourself and love up on that little boy. (Is John sad that he didn't get to share his birthday with Nathan?)

Leslie said...

Congratulations Tanis! He is beautiful! Yay!

CHEMTD said...

We are so excited for you guys, that really is so awesome! We can't wait until we can meet him. Great job Tan and John. Our Mason Randall is so pumped about the name Nathan Randall too.

Love you guys!

- CHEMTD

Jewel said...

We share in your joy! Love him already!

Joanna said...

Aww - He is SO cute!! Congrats!

Lorin said...

Congratulations John and Tanis!

Melissa said...

Congrats Tanis to you and your family. What a beautiful little boy and I absolutely love his name. You look so great in your picture too! :)

Lahni said...

What, you just had a baby in the picture?! I sure wish I looked that good after delivering a baby!! Congrats!!

Dick Family said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable!!!! Tanis you look AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So happy for you guys! Looking forward to more pics!

Crystal said...

He is adorable...Huge and adorable. You look great. Can't wait till your back home.

CONGRATULATIONS

David and Cheryl said...

Congrats Tanis! He's a handsome little fella! You look absolutely amazing, and we love his name! Thanks for sharing!

Matt and Amie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Tanis I am so happy for you that he finally came! How do you look so good after having a baby? Enjoy every minute with him. We are excited for you guys!

Kendra said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING TANIS!!! So not fair! The little man is sooo cute! I can not wait for more pictures!!!

Nikki said...

Well hello gorgeous! To both Mom and baby. He was born on our wedding anniversary (a great day that always will provide an abundance of candy). Congrats to the family!

Harley said...

okay you so did not just have a baby in that picture! What? Did you do your hair & makeup before the picture? Just saying that I don't look that great after delivery! Glad everything went well & little Nathan is handsome!

Tanis, said...

Harley,

Haha... no makeup.

I think you could call that the "post delivery glow."
You should of seen the pictures before the epidural!

Yowsers!

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Emillie said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!

Twyla said...

Congrats you guys! Tanis if I looked that good after delivery i would post pictures as well! You don't even look like you had a baby!

He is beautiful!

Laura Leavitt said...

he is so adorable.You look so good. So beautiful.I hope all went well. Two girl and two boys....my dream. I am so excited for you. Hope rest and sleep find you.

Laura Leavitt said...

p.s LOVE his name