I woke up early Saturday morning (something I rarely ever do;) to take a few pictures. The weather lately has been so spring like, and I wanted to snap a few pictures in Waterton. I got back to town just before 9:00 am, in time to do Saturday chores with the kids. After that, the whole famdamily enjoyed a walk down to Dairy Queen for an ice cream treat, John cleaned the garage, and we celebrated Grandma Hardy's birth date by taking flowers to her grave.
The sun was shining all day long!!!
This is what Waterton looks like as you approach it at 6:45 in the BLESSED AM!!! ;)
This is a shot of Waterton Lake just after 7:00 am:
The sun rises a bit later in the mountains- but once it does, it casts the most gorgeous glow over everything!
Later in the day as the sun was going down:
It's funny what a difference the light can make.
Looking back, I'm really grateful for that lovely sunny day.
No comments:
Post a Comment