A while back, Jessica's American Girl Doll, began losing her hair. It was the strangest thing, but the extensions were literally falling right off. I was so mad. Jessica was thrilled!
She'd been wanting to have an excuse to send her doll to the "American Girl Doll Hospital" (yes...there really is such a place) and it looked like now was the time. So, despite my annoyance with having to pack it up and ship it off (I'm too used to our digital world, as writing out an address and slapping on postage was just about too much;) we started the process of getting her doll fixed.
First, I had to go online and print out her "admitting papers."
Then we sent her off.
Jessica cried for nights wondering where her doll was, and I couldn't help but worry that we'd never see her doll again.
A few weeks later though, we received little "ponyo" (Jessica named her?) arrived healthy and well. She came back to us in a hospital gown, a medical ID bracelet, a get well card, an official prescription for some TLC, and a new head of hair.
Jessica was beyond excited. Well one American Girl Doll Co. Well done!

No comments:
Post a Comment