Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sam's Journal Entry

Sam has really taken to Journal Writing the past couple of weeks.  
He came to me the other night at 10:00pm, (he'd been writing in it for an HOUR!! ....perhaps this is how he stalls going to bed...?) and showed me some of what he'd written.   He said I could share a few of my favorite entries.   

Entry 1:
"This is about my parents.   My parents love me with all of their heart.   My dad is the best smoothy maker in the world.  My mom is beautiful, kind, and doesn't like to be late.   I am so glad my parents love me.   They are the best mom and dad ever."


Entry 2:  
"This is about my sisters.  My sisters are fun a little, but we get in fights now and then.    They always want a puppy.   They love to feed horses.  I love my family and know we will live and survive."    

Entry 3:  I LOVE this one!
"This is a picture of my friend Reggie (picture not included;)  Reggie is one of my friends.  He has huge muscles.   He is fast, and good looking with the ladies. and funny.  He is the best friend ever."
Entry #4: 
"This is about me.  My name is Sam.  I like to play baseball with my dad, and I like to play lego with my family.   We all look out for eachother.   I am so glad I have this family."

For such a silly boy, he really does have a very tender side to him, which I just love.  

1 comment:

Rach said...

Oh my heck I LOVE SAM!!!!