One night this week, shortly after we'd (finally) gotten all of the kids in to bed, I stepped out our front door about to start an evening walk, when THIS is what I saw!
It was the best rainbow we'd seen all year, and for a long time for that matter.
I was so excited that I ran around the house, waking up every kid and telling them they had to get up and come outside. It didn't take long for the kids and I to hop in the van and drive to the temple, (leaving John wondering what had happened to "bedtime.";)
But this is worth waking up/staying up for, no?
1 comment:
We saw that Rainbow too and the kids all agreed it was the most perfect one they've seen!
i'm gonna buy a HUGE picture of the Temple from you..! You know that right?????!!!!!!!!
You have impeccable timing with your Temple shots don't you!!! Seriously! I'm going to start a collection!
Post a Comment