Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A Chill birthday worthy of a DQ cake

It was a quiet birthday this year, but a sweet one, just the same.  

I'd had a rough week at work and I felt grateful for the opportunity this day gave me to be with my family.  After work/school we attended the kids' year-end piano recital.  
After the recital, the kids had some gifts for me and John had purchased a DQ cake.  
John had purchased a lightweight raincoat for me to take on our cruise.  Abby and Jess gave me cute coupons and letters, Nate made me a large piano out of paper, and Sam had gotten Abby to take him to the store so he could buy (with his own money) some of my favorite treats.  


It was a day in which I felt special to those who matter the very most to me.
Nothing makes a birthday great like ice cream cake and those you love!

No comments: