One of my FAVORITE Holidays of the year will always be Thanksgiving.
I love the crispy colored leaves outside, the chill in the air, the sound of Canadian geese migrating south, the promise of Turkey dinners, time off from work and visits from family.
This year we invited Rachel, Brent, Ben and Kat down and it made for a great day.
The fun started when Brent and Rachel showed up in their brand new TESLA!
Say what?
John was beside himself.
Brent took John and I for a drive out of town so we could both take a turn behind the wheel. My stomach turned a bit when we tried going 0-100 as fast as possible.
It is a legit, crazy cool car.

For the rest of the day (and the one after) whenever I couldn't find John I would go out into the garage and sure enough - there he'd be.
Just standing there. Watching it charge.
Ever heard of a charcuterie board?
It too was legit.

Crackers, bread, chips, sausage and salami's, cheeses, fruits, oils, and jellies...
It all went along splendidly with the Turkey, stuffing, vegetables, gravy, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie.

One day (and twenty pounds) later we said goodbye to our company, thankful for their visit and determined to enjoy family and our many blessings more.
This life is legit.
We are so thankful for all it has brought our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment