For the past few months, Jessica has been a part of her Junior High School Drama club. They have been preparing a musical production of "Frozen" and can I just say - it was adorable!
For months I have listened to Jessica lament about how embarrassing it was going to be, how she was going to have to hold a boys hand (what Queen wouldn't hold a King's hand?), how she had to sing a solo and learn hard dance moves, and how few of her friends were in it and it was going to be so awkward, and humiliating and she just didn't want to do it....
It.was.adorable.
Jessica filled a few roles. She played the part of the Queen (Elsa and Anna's mother) as well as participated as a member of the Summer Chorus, Snow Chorus, and Castle Staff.
She had lots of costume changes, danced her parts beautifully and summoned the hidden folk by song, in the sweetest way possible!
She was a doll!
Is there anything better than watching your kid grow and stretch right before you very eyes?
I think not.




No comments:
Post a Comment