In case anyone ever wonders if Jessica ever gave up on her "Puppy Campain" rest assured - it is still going strong. One day after leaving work, I approached my vehicle in the parking lot to find notes pasted all over the van. And with a darling pros and cons list like this one, how have John and I not gotten her a dog yet? Sigh...hearts of stone, obviously.

As mentioned above - I worked in June! Like, got dressed and spent full workdays at the school again. After a month off for surgery and then three more months off for unexpected recovery time - it felt really good to be back. Granted, due to COVID restrictions there wasn't a student insight, but I was there! That mattered to me, if not to anyone else;)
Nate spent his days in June teaching himself to bake and playing outside with a few select friends. Golf has been the activity of choice this year and its just so cute to watch these guys meet up for a round. Nate even learned hot to drive his friend's Dad's cart! haha

June brought a very unusual, but beautiful graduation celebration. My niece Mya was among this group of lovely girls and I was glad I got to photograph them one evening.

John's sister Rachel came down one evening and we were just so happy to see real, live company that we just had to make a party out of it. We celebrate my nieces upcoming birthday with chicken wings, fires, cake by Nate, and watermelon!
One evening we revisited the nearby Jensen's pond. (A stocked pond off the Waterton Highway) It had been years since we had visited this charming little fishing hole.

I'd have been perfectly happy to have stayed right here in June forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment