
So we recieved this lovely picture of our new van in the mail today. It was soo nice of the city police to send it to us, along with a not so nice yellow peice of paper. AHHHHHHH!! Tsk Tsk... I'd like to blame this on John but I can clearly see it was taken on the way to a certain store for "Tall Girls"! Drat. Note to self: Yellow lights don't stay yellow for long. :(
John looked at the ticket... (and the price we have to pay) and all he said was, "Hmmm. That's about the same amount of money it will cost for my new 27C Stryker."
I wonder if I could fight this one...what do you think?
2 comments:
You can always try! I don't know about red light tickets but with speeding tickets they will almost always reduce the fine.
I don't know what they do with red light tickets either, but on behalf of the Calgary Police Service - thank you for your continued support. I hope we can count on you for future contributions as well.
(I'm glad Heather decided not to go on that trip.)
... poor John though.
- Chad
Post a Comment