Friday, August 17, 2007

Just a thought for family



"Life is not about learning how to weather the storm. It is about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Just a cheesy post today for all those that I love. I saw this quote on a wall of an insurance agency the other day and I have thought about it often. It is been a challenging year for our famlies on both sides. However, we have also never had a summer where we have visited with so much family and had so much fun. Not a week went by that we weren't enjoying someones company! Despite the sad reason that has brought many of Johns siblings to Canada we have loved seeing you, and the kids miss you guys already. Summer is almost over (wahhhh), and we don't know what we'll do without the the thought of "family coming" to look forward to!! We've really been spoiled. Love you all...

No comments: