Because how we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
So awesome Tanis and John. Is it hard to make one of those? So fun to watch!!!!
so great. I love picture of the three kids on the parachute. I can't beleive how big they are all getting.Looks like you had a great summer.I agree.....it has been the best. I love your quotahles.
I agree - it is the best of the best! Thanks for that Tan!You're awesome!
tanis! i love this. it is so nice to see your beautiful family grow. you are so beautiful tanis. i love and miss you! xoxoxox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So awesome Tanis and John. Is it hard to make one of those? So fun to watch!!!!
so great. I love picture of the three kids on the parachute. I can't beleive how big they are all getting.Looks like you had a great summer.I agree.....it has been the best. I love your quotahles.
I agree - it is the best of the best! Thanks for that Tan!
You're awesome!
tanis! i love this. it is so nice to see your beautiful family grow. you are so beautiful tanis. i love and miss you! xoxoxox
Post a Comment