

Now I get to open my pantry and see pickels, relish, apples, and soon (thanks to Jewel:) SALSA!! Stay tuned for my future post on peaches.
As if that wasn't enough work for today, we sent John and Kendall over to paint our kitchen. Any of you who have been in our home would understand my sense of urgency to get this done:)) In my defense though I had EVERY intention of tackling this project on my own once school started and JOhn was gone. But seeing as I'd purchased the paint and Kendall and John were so bored today... Okay, Okay they are probably both wishing their wives wouldn't volunteer them for things all the time. I am so glad that it is done. Still more rooms to go but I love not seeing yellow wallpaper. When was that ever in style? Anyways we were soo glad to have Kendalls professional expertise.
Before
After

It was a fun day? Well, I think tomorrow we'll be able to say that it was fun.
1 comment:
The kitchen looks great! I need the recipe for those apples...
Post a Comment