Abby and I often play a little game in which we compete to see how much we love eachother. It usually results in one of us getting to say "I love you more than the whole Universe" or something outrageous like that.
So, last night as I was putting the kids to bed, Abby looked over at me and asked, "Mommy...how much do you love me?" I quickly said, "Abby I love you more than ...THE OCEAN!" After a second she said, "Yeah, well I love you more than this house!"
...huh. I couldn't help but clarify if she was talking about our little house or perhaps she meant that really big house at the end of the street. "Nope. Just our house." she sweetly said.
Ah well...maybe next time:)
2 comments:
Awww so cute, I can't wait until Jason is at that age! Abby seems like such a little doll!
Hey, I like your house!! It definitely beats the ocean in my books.
Post a Comment