Hilarious! I guess I better not complain so I don't get called something derogatory with "Sparwood" in it which I am just not creative enough to think of this morning! Mind you - here in Sparwood with our 3 ft of snow and cold temps we are anything but pansies! That and we don't ever get mention on ANY weather reports so we don't get caught up in the weathertainment! Stay warm guys!
1 comment:
Hilarious! I guess I better not complain so I don't get called something derogatory with "Sparwood" in it which I am just not creative enough to think of this morning! Mind you - here in Sparwood with our 3 ft of snow and cold temps we are anything but pansies! That and we don't ever get mention on ANY weather reports so we don't get caught up in the weathertainment! Stay warm guys!
Post a Comment