Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jessica actually took her first steps back before Christmas time. We figured it was about time to show off her skills a bit. Hmmm, this is going to make church that much more interesting:) I love how proud of herself she looks.



Other notable news of this week:

John spent all of Saturday registering and training with Scouts Canada. He now has his "woodbadge?" He came home with some cool survival tips, like how to start a fire with a battery and steel wool. He's officially finished teaching his first semester at the High School, and begins a new series of courses this week.


I made two trips to the local Bargain Barn this week and scored on some cool used toys for the kids. Have they been a bit spoiled? Perhaps. But at $1 a toy...I don't care!! It makes Sam happy...he plays well all day, and then goes to bed SO EASY at night. Sam is in Toy Story Heaven. Best couple of bucks I spent all week!





It's the end of a busy week.

I could use some survival tips of my own.

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Awesome! Jessica is just motering! Keira started walking at Christmas too - so fast! Man, I wish I had a Bargin Barn up here...whatever that is?!