Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Beautiful Day


The kids played at the park today for the first time since last fall. They sure enjoyed it. Infact, I think I packed em up and brought them home much sooner then they would have preferred! Definately lookin forward to spring here!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute pics! We went for a walk downtown yesterday. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the nice weather...and to hear the sound of water running as things start to melt! Enjoy the rest of the weekend...

Dick Family said...

Isn't it so nice to be able to go outside?! Keira had the same reaction the other day as Jessica did, she was so excited and happy to be outside...to walk around, to play! Poor kids! I love the photo collage of the kids, is that Photoshop? Someone needs to teach me how to use it! I LOVE your blog, the colors are awesome, you have quite the photoshop gift!