Friday, June 27, 2008

You'd be sad too if you couldn't poor the ketchup by yourself!


This is a shot of Sam that I have wanted to take for a long time! Usually when Sam is upset he is not so subdued, sad, sweet looking. You'll have to click on the pic to really see how sad he is. In the moments that I've seen him like this I always feel torn. Do I run and get the camera or sweep him up in my arms and cuddle with him. I opted to get the camera:)

Today was a busy day. John's official FIRST DAY of summer. How better to spend it then cleaning the garage, yard work and even washing the van. I had to take a picture of the front of the van to show all the poor bugs that have perished because of us.
I couldn't help but think about our upcoming vacation.


The next time I wash our van- we'll be cleaning up AMERICAN bugs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam man...that is a SAD look. How could you ever get mad at that?

shauna said...

I have some sad pictures of Paige. I know what you mean with the dilemma - camera or comfort? I'm loving all your pictures. I think Sam needs to come out here and go hiking with me. I wouldn't be so worried with a bear hunter along! Remind me to tell you the bear in the ditch story when I get back into blogging! Have a wonderful summer! We need to make some plans soon that work around your holiday and Terry's trip to Vancouver. Are you going to the Raymond Parade?

Dick Family said...

That's a great picture...you gotta love children's drama...cute! Have a great holiday...and enjoy cleaning off those bugs :)