Thursday, December 4, 2008

The benefits of a VERY chilly day



The view of the mountains are spectacular!
(You'll have to click on the picture to really appreciate how close the mountains seem on days like this)

5 comments:

Lorin said...

Great shot of a spectacular view indeed! It's weird how the mountains can look much closer some days and farther away on others isn't it.
You're very lucky to have that view so near your home.

shauna said...

Stunning! I love all your photos...the mountains especially!

Dick Family said...

Beautiful picture!

Melissa said...

I sure miss seeing the mountains!!! What a beautiful picture.

Paula said...

Thanks for the beautiful picture. You should take a drive up past my family's house (after barnstore, turn left at Mountain Meadow trail rides, that is our road) then go straight until you hit a lake (Beaver Dam Lake). I think there are some beautiful shots of Chief along the road cause it heads straight toward Chief the whole time. I would love to see the pics if you ever do!