Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This proud moment brought to you by...



SAM!
Check this out! Without being asked, bribed, threatened, or told- he is vacuuming all by himself. I had to get a picture of it- this may never happen again!



In case you have noticed Sam's backwards shirt- he also insisted on dressing himself today.

Do my eyes mistake me? Could this little guy be growing up?
Next step: Potty training. It's time. It won't be easy. Need help. Suggestions please?

5 comments:

Lorin said...

That's some nice vacuuming there Sam. Just make sure you don't get too good at it... if you know what I mean.

Laura Leavitt said...

I love that he is doing that. That is funny about his shirt. often take pictures of Dallin and realize that he has no pants on or something like that. I just potty trained Dallin and it actually went well. This may not be the best idea....but I give him candy when he goes.it worked like a charm.

Dick Family said...

Cute! Kids are so unpredictable! With Jason I just put him in underwear (and no pants, easier for laundry and cleanup) and powered through, we did it when he was almost 3 I think so he was TOTALLY ready, and it took 1 day of peeing everywhere and then he learned fast, because at that age they of course don't want to be uncomfortable! ha ha...otherwise, I have no idea, because I was dealing with a VERY Stubborn boy!

Jordan and Luci said...

You know Tan, I just read your comment on my blog, and well, I'm sure you thing you are pretty funny! Well, just wait until "I think we're alone, now" you'll be singing a different tune...no pun intended...now who's funny!?!

PS I LOVE SAM! I need to squeeze him. I feel like I haven't seen him for a while.

Crystal said...

sam cracks me up. Your kids are all so funny. I wish you would tell the story about the window...ha ha. I laugh just thinking about it.
ahh sam.