Thursday, January 22, 2009

Watch out!


Doesn't this look like a boy who is ready to conquer the world?
If you were to ask Sam, he'd probably say he was! It's been well over a week with NO diaper, and he couldn't be more proud of himself.
Look out world. We've got ourselves a big boy now!

10 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

I LOVE IT! Great picture Tanis!

Jordan and Luci said...

I love that picture! I am seriously afraid of him. I love how the first thing he always says to me when he sees me is, "I've got a gun!" Maybe he's trying to kiss up because he knows who my dad is! hahaha!

Lorin said...

Although nothing looked out of the ordinary, it all seemed a little… quiet, too quiet in fact. The brave yet unsung hero scanned the sleepy little town for any signs of mischief or skulking ne’er-do-wells. He’d keep them safe again today, just like always, even though they all lived in complete oblivion of just how many times he’d already saved them.

Tanis, said...

Lorin,

Exactly:)

Melissa said...

He looks like he is taking things pretty "serious". Very cute!

Laura Leavitt said...

that is so cute.Mastering potty training is a huge thing. Good job Sam.

shauna said...

Yay Sam - you need to come out here and hunt some bear or something. Maybe Easter again???

Anonymous said...

Great photo Tanis. I can speak from experience, having been "helded up" before...that he means buisness alright!!!

Harley said...

Hello Tanis! Long lost backdoor neighbor! Your blog is great. I could listen to your writings all day. You have a way with words, girl you should write a book! Where are you now? Do you even remember us? :)

Matt and Amie said...

Cute picture. We are working on potty training right now, and I think it is harder for me than it is for Kaylee. It is such a big committment!