Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Things have been so busy. So SO busy around here. What with all of the hours I spend lying in bed whining about morning sickness, and then throw in the time I spend on the couch watching TV...I mean who has time to blog with all that going on?

I won't be pathetic forever though. ...I hope. Sometime soon I will take the time to share the wonderfulness of our lives again. Baby is growing big. I know that because my belly is growing exponentially so all must be well in that department. Sam, Abby and Jess have been playing so well together lately, and John has been so supportive. Overall we are all healthy and well and life is good.


For now though, here is a picture of our youngest. She better enjoy life as the "baby" because those days are numbered!



Oh yeah and I think this may be how the whole Swine Flu thing got so out of hand:

4 comments:

Dick Family said...

Oh man! I hope you get feeling better soon...just in time for some nice weather hopefully! Those pics are so cute!!!

Melissa said...

Definitely not fun feeling sick all the time. Sure hope you start feeling better soon. I can't believe how big your "baby" is getting. She has grown so much....such a cutie too!

Jordan and Luci said...

Ahh! I miss you guys already. I feel like we haven't seen you forever! I'll call you soon! Sorry we missed you before we left. I hope the baptism went well!

Lorin said...

That being sick all the time must be getting seriously old by now. Hope you feel better soon.

Top photo makes me smile.
Bottom photo makes me shudder.