Sunday, September 6, 2009

Don't ask me how I feel about this:



It's official. We've listed our home. Now we have about 9 weeks to sell my garden...er uh and the house too I guess. 9 Weeks! That may very well be impossible, seeing as some homes in town have been for sale for over a year.

But God likes us, so maybe a miracle sale isn't entirely out of the question.

It makes me sad to think of all we will be leaving behind. The garden. John's newly built vegetable pit. Our four newly planted fruit trees, great neighbors and the wide open space. Some of you may not believe this- but it will be hard to replace what this little property has become to us.

Still- little baby is going to need a place to sleep! I'm thinking that we should have perhaps considered this a bit sooner. But that's just how we work around here. Indecisive. Slow to act.


I like to consider us SPONTANEOUS! Yeah, that sounds much better.

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

shauna said...

Wow! Good luck...do you have another place in mind? I'll be praying that it sells for you. The garden may just be the clincher for someone...

Leslie said...

Good luck with that.
We are the same way. Spontaneous! I like it

Dick Family said...

Wow, good luck! Your next place will be even better...just you wait :)

Gina and Aaron said...

What!?!?! This totally took me by surprise!!!! How exciting! We can't wait to hear all the details and updates!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! That's such a big job -- getting sold, packed, moved, and building a baby at the same time! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

And as for being productive... It's my only way of coping and not freaking out (well, any more than I already am!) about stuff...

Jacky said...

Good luck! Hopefully you can stay in your next house for a long time. Moving is a lot of work!

Jordan and Luci said...

Um, I know of a great lot in a great cul de sac! Oh and don't say "I will NEVER live on the west side" because that didn't really work for me when I said "I will never live in Canada." I might as well say to you, welcome to the west side!:)