Monday, February 22, 2010

It's my party- I can cry if I want to

I mentioned in my post yesterday that we celebrated Jessica's third birthday this week. My computer is up and running now, so I had to post a few pics of the event.


This was taken earlier in the day. Jessica was more then happy to help bake her birthday cake. She insisted on adding ALL of the ingredients. (most of which actually got in the bowl.)   And she insisted on MIXING it on her very own because she is, after all, such a big girl now. (most of it ended up on my blinds)




Of course the best part of any birthday party is when everybody stands around and sings to you.  Jess might look a bit shy here, but trust me, she was loving every second of it.    For a brief moment - she was on top of the world!







But no one gets to be the center of attention for too long. 

Three is such a tough age.

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

ha ha - well, she's officially three!!! She reminds me of a certain 3 year old that lives here :)

Laura Leavitt said...

I love it. I love the way you explain it all. So good.