Saturday, July 9, 2011

All is right with the world again


It's always fun when Daddy comes home, but it is especially sweet whenever he comes back from camp.    
The first thing Sam said to him was,  "Daddy-you look like you had no food?"    


I don't know- I think he looks more like it was a lack of sleep he was suffering from more then anything;)   

Ahh....it's good to have him back!

I had to include this video that Sam made this afternoon.   While John and Nate napped, I slipped out with the girls to the grocery store which gave Sam some uninterrupted computer time...at John's expense.   
  I laughed so much when I saw what he'd done and had to add subtitles and share it.    
(You know- at John's expense;)   

    Have I mentioned that it's great to have him back?

6 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Sam is my favorite person. I love the video!! So awesome.

Rach said...

That is honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen...Sam is such a comedian :) I LOVE him!!!

Kat Hardy said...

Sam, Sam, Saaaam! I love that video so much. What a funny kid. This is a peek inside his mind and I love what I see!

Lorin said...

That's some nice camera work there Sam.

Jewel said...

Yes Sam. That was SO funny! You are right. Our kids are still laughing about it. I vote for more video's from Sam in the future!

Joanna said...

That video was awesome! to funny.