Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Fun

We spent Saturday afternoon outside...  in the hot HOT sun!
We started out at Waterton Dam where the kids enjoyed playing and wading in the water.   Abby's friend Cody was there and so she spent most of her time playing with him and riding on his family's jet ski and tubes.
  Nate was happy so long as he could hold the cell phone.   
(Some kids just can't be torn away from their toys;)
Sam and Jess dug for shells and buried each other in the sand.  


We finished off by fishing at Payne Lake for awhile.    
Is there any better way to end a day?

I think not.  


1 comment:

Jewel said...

I like that picture of the sun glinting off the water! (is glinting even a word?????)

Looks like an awesome day. I hear a lot of people love Waterton Dam. We'll have to venture that way next time!!!