Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A COLORFUL day

–Bright Idea (Friend, Oct 2011)
“Let the woods and all the trees of the field praise the Lord."
(Waterton Sept 2011)

* Feeling- grateful today for the beautiful fall colors that are all around.  (Autumn really is the BEST season!)
* Wishing - it wasn't raining.  Our little garden is in desperate need of some pre-winter "tlc." 
*  Enjoying - the sound of the rain while I cuddle with Jess and Nate.  (motherhood is so rough;)
* Laughing - every time I hear Jessica insist that Nate is just a little "Tobbeler."   (aka: toddler)
* Trying - to understand why some people say such mean things about others.  
* Regretting- that I sent Sam to a Birthday party without wrapping the present.   (WHO does that?)
* Savoring - the smell of freshly baked gingersnaps (Too lazy to wrap gifts, but I always have energy for cookies;)
*  Needing - to focus on the things that matter most.  
*  Looking forward - to a beautiful Thanksgiving Weekend.  
*  Thinking - a trip to Waterton to enjoy the trees might just be the perfect thing for today.

ENJOY THE COLORS!!!
(Waterton Sept 2009)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love that last picture. So beautiful!